As a woman, you probably put the health and well-being of your loved ones first. At Van Diest Family Health Clinic, we take care of you, so you can take good care of them. You can rely on our team of medical providers to help you navigate all the ages and stages of your life. Our women's health team includes experienced physicians, physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners specializing in all things women's health. These healthcare professionals provide a wide range of women’s health services and more.
- Annual well woman exams
- Pap smears and preventative health screenings
- Contraception care (birth control) including natural options, medications, and intrauterine devices and contraceptive implants
- STI education, prevention, screening, and treatment of patient and partners (including males)
- Primary care for well women and those with common illnesses, health problems, and some chronic conditions
- Gynecological care – Menstrual concerns, urinary or vaginal infections, with involvement of gynecologist as needed. A gynecologist provides outreach gynecology services, performing minor gynecological surgical services at VDMC.
- Prenatal care and postpartum care
- Mental health assessment, diagnosis and treatment
Interpreter services are available and can be requested when you check-in with registration.
Providers specializing in Women's Health: