No-Crust Pumpkin Pie
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl. Wash hands with soap and water after cracking raw eggs. Add remaining ingredients except water and mix together.
- Slowly stir in water until well mixed. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted 1-inch from the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to four days.
* Substitute 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg for pumpkin pie spice if desired.
Serving Size (1/8 of pie):Calories 150 Total Fat 1.5g Saturated Fat 0.5g Cholesterol 65mg Sodium 140mg Total Carbohydrates 29g Fiber 2g Total Sugars 23g Protein 6g Vitamin A 180% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 15% Iron 8%