- Date Posted
- May 20, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Designs, installs, supports, and maintains the organization’s information systems server, network, desktop, and database environments. Supports and maintains the organization’s telecommunication and security environments. Works with the other Information Systems roles to ensure information systems servers, databases, networks, and desktop environments are supported to meet the organization’s business requirements.
Will be included in on-call rotation to provide support after normal business hours.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Associate Degree in information technology, computer science or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience in a complex data center environment, technical support and end-user support desired.
- Prior experience in Microsoft server systems administration desired.
- Prior experience desired in a broad range of technologies including Phone systems, Voice over IP, Networking, Wireless, Security of active directory environment and various applications. Cerner experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing in English with people from diverse professional, educational and lifestyle backgrounds. Ability to read and write legibly and understand/follow written and verbal directions. Requires organizational and self-motivational skills in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks. Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations and focused amid interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.