- Date Posted
- February 6, 2024
- Full Time
- Human Resources
The office and patient coordinator provides quality administrative and clerical services for program staff and assists Senior Life Solutions patients with care needs. They provide transportation to patients in a provided vehicle, as applicable. The office and patient coordinator's responsibilities include assisting with insurance verification and billing procedures, providing clerical support to team members, assisting with patient care, and ensuring transportation is safely provided to patients. The office and patient coordinator contributes to positive team dynamics and excellent customer service.
3 Cs: Care- Provide the best possible patient care. Compliance- Ensure the program operates within all regulations. Community- Become a wonderful addition to your local community.
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. CNA, MA or LPN, preferred
3. Experience in providing care to older adults in hospital or nursing facility environment
4. Experience performing secretarial or clerical duties, working with computers and electronic medical records
5. Good driving record, comfort with transportation and driving a van
6. Experience transporting patients, preferred but not required
7. Knowledge of community resources for older adults, familiarity with medical terminology and medical team roles functioning with other hospital departments
For questions please contact HR at 515-832-7711