- Date Posted
- January 14, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Day shift, with call, as needed for staffing. Responsible for direct and indirect respiratory care of the patients assigned during a given period of time. Cares for patients of all ages. Works cooperatively with other members of the healthcare team.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Enrolled or graduate of a CoARC approved school for Respiratory.
- Upon graduation become Nationally Certified and/or Registered as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Or is an RN licensed in the State of Iowa.
- Or has current Paramedic certificate in the State of Iowa.
- Must be verified in BLS.
- Verified in ALS preferred.
- Must complete Mandatory Reporter Training with 6 months of hire.
- Licensed by the Iowa Department of Public Health as a Respiratory Care Practitioner. (NA if RN or EMS)
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.