- Date Posted
- April 21, 2022
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The main purpose of a Radiologic Technologist PRN is to produce the best quality radiographs on a patient of any age, in a very caring and timely manner. Is willing to work on an AS NEEDED basis.
This position may include up to two weekends per year.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Must be a graduate of an Accredited Radiography Program (JRCERT or equivalent)
- Current Iowa Permit to Practice Radiography
- Current ARRT registration in Radiography
- Current BLS certification
- Experienced in CT operations
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.