- Date Posted
- November 18, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The Pharmacy Technician works under the supervision of a Pharmacist in performing non-judgmental tasks associated with all aspects of drug distribution, record maintenance, inventory management, accounts payable and other various related duties.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Detail oriented, with an aptitude to math and science
- Keyboarding or computer experience desirable
- Valid driver’s license. Must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier
- Previous pharmacy experience desirable
- Pharmacy Technician Registration with the Iowa Board of Pharmacy Examiners within 30 days of hire (list of technicians maintained by the Pharmacy Examiners)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification; within one year of hire (a knowledge and skills certification, verified by exam and continuing education requirements). This is done at the employees expense.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.