- Date Posted
- December 4, 2019
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
The 340B Program coordinator works under the supervision of a Pharmacist in performing non-judgmental tasks associated with the 340B program, including compliance with the program, including aspects of drug distribution, record maintenance, inventory management.
- Valid driver’s license. Must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier.
- Previous pharmacy experience required.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification is required and must be within good stand and active.
- Experience with the 340B program preferred.
- Completion of the On Demand 340B training in the first 6 months.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org
Questions contact Human Resources at (515)832-7711