- Date Posted
- April 21, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Performs appropriate specimen collection, processing, and clinical tests according to procedure manuals. These jobs are performed during a given period of time, in emergency situations and on patients of all ages. Clerical and computer work is required.
Primarily Days with Night shift every 6th weekend and as department coverage occurs.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and IPERS retirement benefits.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Successful completion of a formal Medical Laboratory Technician Program
- ASCP or NCA accredited or the registration form for the ASCP boards preferred, not required.
- Must have current Iowa Driver’s License and must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier.
- Maintenance of current basic life support
- Ability to use a keyboard
- Maintain Mandatory Reporting Certification
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.