- Date Posted
- August 6, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Effectively delivers care to the patient in the clinic setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Acknowledges patient’s rights, maintains patient confidentiality at all times and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
This position is based at the Webster City Van Diest Medical Center Clinic location.
Works 36 hours per week.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing program.
- Licensed to practice as Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Iowa.
- Must be verified in BLS, ACLS preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience strongly preferred
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively and respond in a professional manner in busy and/or stressful situations.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711 with any questions or for a full copy of the job description.