- Date Posted
- January 20, 2022
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
This position is PRN, rotating shifts.
Provides emergency care in pre-hospital setting, including the evaluation, treatment, and transport of injured and/or ill adult, pediatric and newborn patients in accordance with standard operating procedures. In hospital setting, assists Registered Nurse in providing care to adult and pediatric patients. Under direction of Registered Nurse, Paramedic, and/or Advanced Provider, assists with tasks and procedures not specifically denied by Nursing policy or State of Iowa EMS Advanced Care Law/Administrative Rules, applicable to EMT.
Wage commensurate with expierence.
- Completion of an approved EMT program. Certified to practice as EMT in the State of Iowa.
- Possession of current State of Iowa drivers license.
- Must maintain driving record acceptable to hospitals insurance carrier.
- BLS recertification biennially.
- Certification in PHTLS or BTLS preferred.
- Hospital-based ambulance service experience preferred.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions please contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711.