- Date Posted
- March 8, 2023
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The successful candidate will be offered the choice of a $5,000 Sign On Bonus OR up to $10,000 Student Loan Repayment Assistance over 2 years.
This position supports Van Diest Medical Center’s mission and vision by providing leadership and assuming responsibility for the general direction of the hospital and departmental activities in conjunction with or in the absence of Administration and individual department managers/directors.
- Responsible to: Inpatient Nurse Manager
- Works closely with administration, managers, patients and their representatives, all clinical and non-clinical staff.
Working 36 hours per week, night shift (7:00 pm to 7:30 am) with occasional weekend, majority of hours worked during the week.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing degree required.
- Bachelor of Nursing preferred.
- Professional Experience
- Four years of clinical experience including at least two years at Van Diest Medical Center preferred.
- At least one year of clinical experience in critical care or emergency medicine preferred.
- Licensure, Certification, Registration
- Current license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa required.
- Current certification in BCLS, in accordance with the American Heart Association guidelines required prior to start of work.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, in accordance with the American Heart Association guidelines required within six months of hire.
Apply on line at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.