- Date Posted
- June 23, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- Salary Range
- 58,000 - 97,000
- More Information
Definition of Position:
Oversees, and plans, coordinates day-to-day management for the Emergency Department and Cardiac Rehab. This postion has responsibility for the Ambulance (EMS) department and works collabloratively with the Manager to plan and coordinate day to day operations.
Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
In collaboration with members of the Management Team and the Ambulance (EMS) Manager, directly supervises staff members within the Emergency Department and Cardiac Rehab. This position directly supervised the Ambulance (EMS) Manager. This position will also lead efforts in Emergency Management with assistance of the Ambulance (EMS) Manager and committee.
- BSN Degree or Baccalaureate in a related field preferred
- Graduate of a state approved nursing program. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa
- Must be certified in BLS and ACLS, or obtain within 90 days of employment
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in field of nursing
- Critical care, emergency nursing experience preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- PALS and TNCC certifications within 12 months of employment
Apply on line at: www.vandietmc.org
Questions contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711.