- Date Posted
- June 7, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Primarily Day shift, at times off shift support may be needed.
This position is concerned with data and information use to deliver health care services by all types of clinicians to improve patient ability to monitor and maintain their own health. Clinical Informatics includes a wide range of topics ranging from clinical decision support to visual images (e.g. radiological, pathological, dermatological, ophthalmological, etc.); from documentation to provider order entry; and from system design to system implementation, adoption, and optimization.
This position is engaged across the continuum of care including but not limited to interoperability (communication between systems and markets) through use of Direct Secure messaging, Telehealth, CommonWell and other similar applications. This position serves as a link with resources supporting Clinical Revenue Cycle processes. Information integrity and participation in data governance structures plays a key role in the position. Incorporates third party solutions to help with workflows (i.e. dragon, epic care link, up to date, etc.). Provides other project and department support as assigned.
- Nurse or equivalent clinical background preferred.
- Associate Degree required; bachelors preferred.
- Healthcare experience withing the last 5 years preferred with two years clinical experience.
- Proficiency with multidisciplinary and leadership team communications, workflow redesign experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, data management preferred.
- Successful background in projects and implementations preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience supporting EMR/EHR or other hospital software preferred.
- Education or training experience preferred
Apply on line at: www.vandiestmc.org
Questions contact Human Resources: (515) 832-7711