- Date Posted
- January 24, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Provides patient care activities to assist nursing personnel in the care of patients. Generally working 12 hour shifts.
Answers telephone and Patient Call System. Serves as a receptionist by greeting and directing visitors.
- Medical terminology desired.
- Previous similar experience desired.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English.
- Must complete BLS class in 3 months of employment.
- Must take Telemetry monitoring class and pass final exam with a score of 90% within one year of employment.
- Completion of a recognized accredited Nursing Assistance Course.
Apply on line at www.vandiestmc.org
Please contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711 for more information.