- Date Posted
- October 7, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Under direct supervision of the clinic practitioner, the Certified Medical Assistant assists practitioner with the delivery of patient care and related clerical functions in the clinic setting. Promotes a favorable image of the clinic and hospital by being professional, courteous and helpful at all times.
This position is based at the Webster City Van Diest Medical Center Clinic location.
Works 36 hours per week.
Starting base wage is $14.25 plus applicable experience.
Educational Experience Required:
- Completion of recognized Medical Assistant program preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Limited radiography certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must speak, hear and understand the English language
- Basic medical terminology required
- Must have extensive computer experience
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and public is required
- Knowledge of medical records documentation requirements
- Knowledge of medical instruments and supplies.
- Knowledge of routine oral, rectal and injectable medications.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform CPR and emergency care procedures.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711 with any questions or for a full copy of the job description.