Are you a compassionate caregiver who wants to be part of a supportive team, all while providing an amazing patient experience? Are you looking for a career that will allow you to be innovative, make a positive impact, and work in a friendly environment? Do you want to earn a competitive wage at a job you love? If so, consider a career at Van Diest Medical Center.
Van Diest Medical Center is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and is located in Webster City, IA. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package. Webster City is a community of about 9000 people and offers our employees opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Our size allows for the comfort and security of a small town with easy access to metropolitan activities.
We are centrally located:
40 miles from Ames
60 miles from Des Moines
180 miles from Minneapolis
200 miles from Omaha
250 miles from Kansas City
Van Diest Medical Center encourages, promotes, and demands quality customer service and the highest ethical standards in all its internal and external relationships.
Employee Benefit Summary:
Group Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Full Time Only:
Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Salary Security (Short Term Disability)
Van Diest Medical Center proudly offers additional employee perks including:
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Discounts at our on-site Garden View Cafe
- Employee recognition and rewards
- "Thankful Thursdays" which include complimentary fresh popped popcorn and treats for staff as a sign of gratitude
- Access to physical therapy equipment after hours
- Employee Assistance Program (including free in-person counseling up to 6 sessions per issue, financial assistance, legal assistance, elder care resources and more)
- Employee Advisory Committee (frontline colleagues representing every department of the organization work together to make VDMC the employer of choice and the hospital of choice, providing feedback, supporting our community, and planning fun rewards for staff)
- Employee Wellness Program (Offering a variety programs throughout the year to encourage and reward employees for living a healthy lifestyle. All of the programs offer motivational tips and small surprises along the way.)
Our current openings are listed below. If you would like to be considered for a current opening you must complete and submit the online application. Van Diest Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and features a Tobacco-Free Campus. Offers of employment are contingent on a pre-employment background screening, physical and drug screen.
January 5, 2021
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City IA 50595