- Date Posted
- August 18, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Manages operations and assumes accountability for the overall performance of the Revenue Cycle throughout the organization. Coordinates and provides for accurate and timely information that flows through the Health Information Management (HIM) department. Responsible for the charge master and keeps a focus on compliance with applicable laws in all activities. Promotes positive interpersonal relations and demonstrates a commitment to teamwork and customer service. This is a Full-time, Salaried / Exempt position.
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and IPERS retirement benefits.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Business Office Manager, Patient Access Manager, Transcriptionists, File Clerk, Coding Specialists, HIM Dept Secretary and other workers as assigned
The Revenue Cycle Director works closely with the Accounting department, Health Information, hospital leadership, vendors, insurance carrier representatives, patients, physicians and visitors.
- BA in Accounting or Management from an accredited college or university required. BA/BS in related field may be considered, but additional accounting coursework or experience will be required.
- Two years previous supervisory experience required, preferably in a health care related field.
- One year previous experience working with insurance claims processing preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Successful completion Certified Revenue Cycle Executive-I (CRCE-I) certification required within 3 years of hire into the position.
- Prefers experience in healthcare finance specifically relating to coding and reimbursement including ICD-9, ICD-10, and CPT-4 code sets
- Skills in analytical thinking and problem solving required.
Contact the Human Resources office at 515-832-7711 for questions or more information.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under the "Careers" tab.