- Date Posted
- June 19, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Starting base wage is $24.21 plus applicable experience.
Must be a graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa.
- Must possess current nursing experience (within past five years) or be a new graduate (within last two years).
- Must be certified in BLS and ACLS, become CNOR certified after 2 years of surgical experience.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care,
- Where appropriate, must be able to assess the treatment and care for specific patient populations (i.e., neonatal, pediatrics, adolescents, and geriatrics). Should possess the ability to understand and react effectively to their unique needs.
- Prefer minimum of nine months recent perioperative experience or complete approved college perioperative program.
- Certified wound care or PICC Nurse a plus.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions please contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711