- Date Posted
- February 24, 2023
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Dr
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
A professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the emergent and non-emergent care of a group of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric, for a designated time frame. She/he provides care to these patients through therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation and other health care team members. Serves as a patient advocate and a liaison between ancillary departments, physicians and community resources. She/he is responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to her/him.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Possesses a current license as a Registered Nurse issued by the Iowa Board of Nursing. Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- A minimum of one-year nursing experience, Emergency Department or Critical Care experience preferred.
- BLS certification prior to the end of orientation and/or working independently.
- ACLS certification within 6 months and prior to working independently
- TNCC and PALS certification within 1 year of employment
- Basic knowledge of cardiac arrhythmias
- MOAB training within the first six months of hire
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.