- Date Posted
- July 28, 2020
- Part Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
The Medical Record Custodian maintains medical record integrity through assembly, retrieval, tracking, updating record activity and releasing of patient records to authorized users/requesters.
Starting base wage is $12.39 plus applicable experience.
- Requires Associate Degree in related field, minimum 2 years of experience in HIM in lieu of education requirement
- Must speak, hear and understand the English language.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and public is required.
- Prefer knowledge of medical record content
- Prefer knowledge of release of information and related laws.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.