- Date Posted
- December 15, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
The staff pharmacist is responsible for evaluating each patient’s drug therapy for appropriateness, cost-effectiveness, safety, adverse drug reactions and potential interactions while monitoring patient outcomes or clinical changes. The staff pharmacist under the direction of the Pharmacy Director is responsible for assuring accurate, timely drug distribution, managing drug inventories and records, and supervising supportive personnel.
The hours for the staff pharmacist would be 1000 to 1830 with some flexibility as needed for the department and coverage for Paid Time Off.
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D. required.
- Licensed by the State of Iowa.
- Valid Drivers license. Must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office products, pharmacy application software and the Internet.
- BLS and/or ACLS preferred.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.