- Date Posted
- May 11, 2023
- Full Time
- Business Office
VanDiest Medical Center
PO Box 430
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The Patient Account Representative: performs all aspects of the insurance claims processing and account follow up related to patient billing.
Position is full-time at 36 hours per week, possible schedule of 7 to 7.5 hours, 5 days per week or 9 hours, 4 days per week.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS) benefits.
- Must be able to speak, hear understand & write the English language.
- Must be able to display strong customer service skills and ability to maintain a high level of alertness.
- Must have computerized data entry experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and public.
- Previous Insurance billing experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, with an aptitude to math and problem solving skills
- Vocational or Associate in Arts degree with coursework in Accounting and computer applications preferred
- Must obtain CRCS or CRCR certification within 18 months of hire date.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.