- Date Posted
- August 3, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Answers telephone and Patient Call System. Serves as a receptionist by greeting and directing visitors.
Provides patient care activities to assist nursing personnel in the care of patients.
Normally scheduled 36 hours per week, 12 hour shifts, every third weekend, rotating holidays.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Medical terminology desired.
- Previous similar experience desired.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English.
- Must complete BLS class in 3 months of employment.
- Must take Telemetry monitoring class within one year of employment.
- Completion of a recognized accredited Nursing Assistant Course.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Direct questions to Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.