- Date Posted
- May 4, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Performs appropriate specimen collection, processing, and clinical tests according to procedure manuals. These jobs are performed during a given period of time, in emergency situations and on patients of all ages. Clerical and computer work is required.
Primarily Afternoon/Evening shift, 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm, Monday - Thursday
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and IPERS retirement benefits.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Successful completion of a formal Medical Laboratory Technician Program
- ASCP or NCA accredited or the registration form for the ASCP boards preferred, not required.
- Must have current Iowa Driver’s License and must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier.
- Maintenance of current basic life support
- Ability to use a keyboard
- Maintain Mandatory Reporting Certification
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.