- Date Posted
- August 18, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Seeking Medical Lab Tech OR Medical Technologist to join our team in the Van Diest Medical Center on-site Laboratory.
Performs appropriate specimen collection, processing, and clinical tests according to procedure manuals. These jobs are performed during a given period of time, in emergency situations and on patients of all ages. Clerical and computer work is required.
Primarily days (8am-4:30pm) with some weekends and coverage as needed.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability and IPERS retirement benefits.
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Successful completion of a formal Medical Laboratory Technician Program
- ASCP or NCA accredited or the registration form for the ASCP boards.
- Must have current Iowa Driver’s License and must maintain a driving history acceptable to the Hospital’s insurance carrier.
- Maintenance of current basic life support
- Ability to use a keyboard
- Maintain Mandatory Reporting Certification
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.