- Date Posted
- January 11, 2023
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Plans, coordinates and provides supervisory direction for the day to day operations of the Medical Surgical Department. Shift flexibility required as needed. Responsible for direct and indirect total nursing care of all medical/surgical patients. Functions as Shift/Clinical Coordinator as needed.
Day hours with 24/7 responsibility and coverage of shifts as needed.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- BSN Degree or Baccalaureate in a related field preferred.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing program. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Iowa.
- Must be certified in BLS, ACLS.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in field of nursing.
- Supervisory experience desirable.
- Encourage Certification in Specialty
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.