- Date Posted
- December 20, 2019
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Plans, coordinates and provides day-to-day management for the EMS department. Must be able to assume the role of a paramedic in the department.
In collaboration with other members of the Management Team and Emergency Department Nurse Manager, supervises all staff members within the EMS Department which includes: EMT, Paramedics and Paramedic Specialists.
Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Associate Degree or higher in a related field preferred
- Preferred: Graduate of an Iowa Department of Public Health-Bureau of EMS approved Paramedic Specialist program
- Certified to practice as a Paramedic in the State of Iowa
- Must have a valid Chauffeurs license in the State of Iowa with an acceptable driving record
- Must be certified in BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Must have minimum 5 year's experience in EMS
- Supervisory experience required
- Critical care endorsement preferred
Apply online today!
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at: 515-832-7711.