- Date Posted
- February 23, 2023
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Dr
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The successful candidate will be offered the choice of a $5,000 Sign On Bonus OR up to $10,000 Student Loan Repayment Assistance over 2 years.
Under direct supervision of the clinic practitioner the Medical Assistant, LPN or RN performs technical, patient care and related clerical functions in the clinic setting. Promotes a favorable image of the clinic and hospital by being professional, courteous and helpful at all times.
This position is based at the Webster City Van Diest Medical Center Clinic location, but may provide support to other clinics in the organization.
Works 36 hours per week.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS).
Educational Experience Required:
- Completion of recognized Medical Assistant, LPN or RN program required.
- LPN or RN licensure if not a Medical Assistant.
- Certification as a CMA (AAMA) preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Limited radiography certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must speak, hear and understand the English language
- Basic medical terminology required
- Must have extensive computer experience
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and public is required
- Knowledge of medical records documentation requirements
- Knowledge of medical instruments and supplies.
- Knowledge of routine oral, rectal and injectable medications.
- Current BLS certification required.
Apply at www.vandiestmc.org under the "Careers" link at the bottom of the page.
Call Human Resources at 515-832-7711 with any questions or for a copy of the full job description.