- Date Posted
- January 6, 2022
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
* NEW STARTING WAGE and a $2500 Sign On Bonus is offered for this position.
Effectively delivers care to the patient in the clinic setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Acknowledges patient’s rights, maintains patient confidentiality at all times and follows HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits including Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS) benefits.
This position is based in Webster City, IA and is scheduled 36 hours per week.
- Graduate of a state approved nursing program.
- Licensed to practice as Registered Nurse in the state of Iowa.
- Must be verified in BLS, ACLS preferred.
- Phlebotomy experience strongly preferred
- Must have good computer skills
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively and respond in a professional manner in busy and/or stressful situations.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Please contact Human Resources at 515-832-7711 for more information.