- Date Posted
- December 3, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
Responsible for the clinical operations of the Van Diest Family Health Clinic; Webster City as well as the VDMC Jewell & Stratford Clinics. Works closely with Clinic Director, Clinic Patient Access Scheduler Manager, providers, peers, and other health team members. Communicates with and on the behalf of patients.
Wage commensurate with experience.
Responsible to: Clinic Director
Workers Supervised: Clinical clinic staff, to include nursing, lab, and other clinical members of the clinic staff
Interrelationships: The Clinic Nurse Manager co-manages the daily clinic operations with the Clinic Patient Access Scheduling Manager and interacts extensively with hospital employees, other managers, providers, and provider’s office staff, vendors, and visitors
- Graduate of a state approved nursing program. Bachelors preferred
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Iowa
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ nursing experience in a clinic or other healthcare setting
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively and respond in a professional manner in busy and/or stressful situations
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing. Bilingual preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.