- Date Posted
- May 21, 2021
- Full Time
- Human Resources
Van Diest Medical Center
2350 Hospital Drive
Webster City, IA 50595, US
- More Information
The Chief Financial Officer leads all financial analysis, accounting and budgeting functions and directs the preparation and maintenance of all fiscal records and systems. This position assists the organization on strategic and tactical matters as they relate to contracting, budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding. The Chief Financial Officer will be an employee of Van Diest Medical Center and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Participates as a member of the Administrative team in planning, policy formulation and administrative decision making to ensure quality services.
Supervises all department directors/managers within the fiscal services and select support departments, including Accounting, Materials Management, Revenue Cycle Management (Admitting, Business Office, Medical Records/coding) and Housekeeping.
Interacts with all departments, Board of Trustees, and Medical Staff.
Wage commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a business, accounting/finance focus required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or finance and/or Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- 2-5 years hospital finance experience with demonstrated supervisory capabilities required, Critical Access Hospital experience preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in executive level healthcare management preferred
- Experience with Cerner or MultiView preferred
- Strong analytical skills necessary with ability to multi-task and solve complex financial issues in health care settings
- As the position is at administrative level, employee must reside in Hamilton County or a contiguous county to Hamilton County, IA
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.