- Date Posted
- September 18, 2020
- Full Time
- Human Resources
- More Information
Assist the Registered Nurse by transcribing physician’s orders and completing the chart with required record keeping forms. Answers telephone and Patient Call System. Serves as a receptionist by greeting and directing visitors.
Provides patient care activities to assist nursing personnel in the care of patients.
Starting base wage is $13.41 plus applicable experience.
- Medical terminology desired.
- Previous similar experience desired.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak and write fluent English.
- Must complete BLS class in 3 months of employment.
- Must take Telemetry monitoring class and pass final exam with a score of 90% within one year of employment.
- Completion of a recognized accredited Nursing Assistant Course.
Apply online at www.vandiestmc.org under "Careers" link at bottom of page.
Direct questions to Human Resources at (515) 832-7711.